Series standings can be found HERE
Open to all kids 7-15 years old (USAT age on 12/31 of the current year)
USAT youth annual membership required at race sign up or at usatriathlon.org/membership
Be a USA Triathlon West Region Youth Triathlon Champion!
- Do two or more USA Triathlon sanctioned youth races in the series to be eligible for series awards.
- Top 3 places per age group (7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-15) male and female in each series race get series points as follows: 1st-3 points, 2nd-2 points, 3rd-1 point.
- Youth Regional Championship Race will earn 2 additional points, for each of the Top 3 places, in each above age group.
- Series point standings in each age group will be posted after each series race.
- Top 3 highest total series point winners in each male and female age group are USA Triathlon West Region Youth Triathlon Champions!
- Awards will be given after the series standings are finalized. Please be sure your current mailing address is updated on your child’s USAT membership profile so it can be sent to the correct location.
|Jan. 7||Hawaii Youth Winter Tri
|Mar. 24||San Diego Kids & Family Splash & Dash
|San Diego, CA|
|April 7||Firebolt Youth Tri
|Sierra Vista, AZ|
|April 22||Hawaii Youth & Jr. Spring Tri
|April 29||Heart of the Valley Kids Tri
|May 6||Spring Sprint Triathlon
YOUTH REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP RACE
|San Diego, CA|
|June 9||Deuces Wild Youth Tri
|Show Low, AZ|
|June 10||Silicon Valley Kids Triathlon
|June 10||Tri for Kids
|Rancho Seco, CA|
|July 7||Menlo Park Kids Triathlon
|Menlo Park, CA|
|July 15||iCAN TRI Triathlon
|July 21||Rolf Prima Tri at the Grove
|Cottage Grove, Ore|