Saturday, July 21 – Packet Pick-Up & Late Registration
Packet pick-up for all participants will be Saturday, July 21st between 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm. Packet pick-up will be at Fleet Feet, 9447 Fort Washington Road #106, Fresno, CA 93730. This will be the last opportunity to register for the 5k run/walk or the triathlon.
- Late race packet pick-up for all participants will be available at the race site on race day, starting at 6:00 am at the REGISTRATION table. We strongly encourage you to pick up your race packet on Saturday.
- The triathlon is a USAT Sanctioned event. Race age is determined by the age of the participant as of December 31st of the current calendar year.
- NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- All triathletes must show verification of their current USAT Membership. Parents must show ID if participant is under the age of 18. If you purchased a ONE DAY USAT Membership with your online registration we will have record of that transaction.
- Youth One Day USAT Membership is $10.00 or Annual Membership is $10.00. You can purchase an annual membership at USA Triathlon.
- Adult One Day USAT Membership is $15.00 or Annual Membership is $50.00 (One day membership cost can be applied to the purchase of an annual membership, visit USA Triathlon for details).
- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO SHOW CURRENT USAT MEMBERSHIP CARD TO RECEIVE RACE PACKET.
Race Director Tip: If you are a current USAT Member take a picture of your current membership card with your phone so you have a picture of your membership card stored on your phone. Youth or Adults may not always have their membership card with them so this works great.
Refunds or Transfers: iCAN TRI Triathlon has a NO Refund, NO Transfer policy for our event.
Sunday, July 22 – Race Day Schedule
- 6:00 am – Registration opens for late Packet pick up
- 6:00 am – Bike Check opens (mandatory for 17 and under)
- 6:00 am – Body Marking opens
- 6:00 am – Transition Area opens
- 6:30 am – Race Announcements begin and EXPO opens
- 6:30 am – Music & Pastor Bob Willis opening prayer
- 6:45 am – National Anthem
- 7:00 am – Start 5k Run/Walk
- 7:10 am – Triathlon Race Orientation by Race Director (finish line area)
- 7:30 am – Transition Area CLOSES
- 7:30 am – Start of the iCAN TRI Triathlon (Waves continue with 5 minute intervals)
- 8:15 am – Awards Ceremony for 5k
- 10:30 am – Award Ceremony for Triathlon (tentative)